Contact me today to schedule your consultation
Fill in the contact form below and I will get back to you to arrange a time and date. You can read the new Because U Can privacy notice below
Let me know if your enquiry relates to investing in a longer term coaching support or if you would like to schedule a consultation to help you to move forwards and gain clarity on the actions that you need to take.
My contact details are also over on the right hand side of this page.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Because U Can Website Privacy Notice
This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from Because U Can. You may wish to provide us with Personal information such as your name, your organisation name, contact details and how you heard about us, when you register your interest in using Because U Can services.
Because U Can is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Client consent and confidentiality are of the upmost importance and are integral to our business values.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this notice or any queries about what information is held and how that information is stored or processed
Who is gathering your information?
Because U Can, is collecting personal data when you register an interest in our services, subscribe to newsletters, free content and events. The person in charge of Data at Because U Can is Natasha Davies, who is contactable via our contact us page
The details of the information we gather
When you use our website to complete a contact form or sign up to our opt in we collect the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
We also sometimes receive information on the reason that you contacted us and may ask you to complete pre-coaching forms so that we can best assist you in your relationship with your coach
What do we do with the information we gather, and why?
We use this information to understand your needs, return contact and provide you with the service you require. We never add you to any marketing or email lists unless you explicitly consented for us to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we retain your information
We will retain your information on our system until either:
- You request we stop sending you information, or unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists
- You do not respond to our checking with you that you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested
If either of these conditions are true, we will delete all the information we hold about you from your use of this website.
Controlling your personal information
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Please check out the ICO website for more information on this.
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Again please check out the ICO Website
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us through the website or write to us:
Because U Can Registered Business Address:
2 Prospect Place
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.